- Domaine de L’A, Côtes de Castillon
- Pétrus Pomerol
- Château Boston Margaux
- Le Petit Calon de Calon Ségur, St Estephe
- Château La Pensée Lalande De Pomerol
- Château Le Pape, Pessac Leognan
- Les Vins de la Famille JM Cazes
- Pauillac de François Xavier Borie
Vallée de La Loire
- Domaine Roger et Didier Raimbault, Sancerre
- La Tour St Martin, Tourraine
- Domaine Le Claux Delorme, Tourraine
- Domaine Patrick Baudouin, Anjou
- Domaine de La Loge, Pouilly Fumé
- Domaine Génot-Boulanger Meursault
- Domaine Chevalier, Ladoix- Serrigny
- Daumaine Taupenot-Merme, Morey St Denis
- Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux, Vosne Romanée
- Domaine de La Galopière, Bligny Les Beaune
- Domaine Aurelie Berthod, Bligny Les Beaune
- Domaine Jérome Castagnier, Morey St Denis
- Domaine Antoine Lienhardt, Comblanchien
- Domaine Joseph Colin, Saint Aubin
- Domaine Thomas Boccon, Meursault
- Domaine François Mikulski, Meursault
- Domaine des Deux Roches, Davayé
- Domaine Alain Geoffroy, Beine
Vins du Languedoc
- Domaine de L’Ostal Cazes, Minervois
- Château D’Antugnac, Antugnac
- Domaine du Clos Des Fées, Vingrau
Vallée du Rhone
- Domaine Stephane Pichat, Ampuis
- Domaine de La Guintrandy, Visan
- Domaine Santa Duc, Gigondas
- Domaine Gilles Robin, Mercurol
- Domaine de Senechaux, Châteauneuf du Pape
Vins de Provence
- Château Lauzade, Le Luc
- Château Saint Maur, Golfe de St Tropez
- Château Henri Bonnaud, Le Tholonet Palette
- Château Val D’Arenc, Bandol
Clase Azul Tequila
El Pasador de Oro Rhum
Quinta Do Pesseguiro Porto
- Cantina Cavallotto, Italie
- Bruno Giacosa, Italie
- Three Monkeys Wine, USA
- Donnhoff, Allemagne
Henri Giraud, Ay
Olivier & Bertrand Bouvret, Merrey sur Arce
More than Wine
Sharing beyond borders
To follow his passions toward wine, Mahé Stakelborough aka Pitou, decided in 2015 to open his own wine and spirits import company in Saint Barthélémy.
He began to handpick special Winemakers and Châteaux to bring them to his small Caribbean island. Firstly, originating from France but with an ever expanding offer of wines from all around the world.
Wine is a place where we never stop learning, his selection is constantly evolving to satisfy St Barth’s visitors and locals.
Get to Know Pitou
Who is Pitou?
Pitou is Mahé Stakelborough’s nickname given by his family since forever ago.
Native from Saint Barth and having grown up in restauration, he was taken in by the clamour of the wine world. It’s during a wine “tour de France” with a partner from New York that was born the idea of “Pitou’s Cellar” as they were wandering in the city of Cognac.
The Origins of our Bottles
A majority of Pitou’s selection come from the French vineyards he uncovered along the years. Great names or exclusives bottles, their excellences are up to par with the expectations coming from Saint Barth’s visitors.
The most well-known french regions aren’t lacking representations : Bordeaux, Bourgognes, Rhônes, Loire, Provence, Champagne, etc… But also rare finds from Germany, Italy or the USA.
Pitou does his utmost to stay in direct contact with Domains and Chateaux. Providing from the source allows him to assure the quality of his offer as well as the tracking of his bottles.
Where can you taste our Drinks?
You can find our bottles in the menu of our partners restaurants on the island: Bagatelle, Nikki Beach, Eddy’s Ghetto, Eden Rock, Cheval Blanc, Guérite, Shellona, Isola etc…
You can also request a private degustation with one of Pitou’s Cellar’s ambassadors through the following form.
How is the Selection Done?
Our close ties with Domains allow us to have nice allocations among the winemakers from year-to-year.
What’s more, Pitou and his partners have the biennial habits of going along the vineyards “tour de France” as to reinforce existing bonds and to meet new people. When Domains and Chateaux showcase their vintages. It’s also the opportunity to exchange with reputed sommeliers and stay on top of new hits.
We continue as such to expand our oenological knowledge among wine growers, cellar masters and oenologists.
Bottles of the month
Château Saint Maure
Grand Cru Classé de Provence
— 22,10 € —
Charmes Chambertin Grand Cru 2012
Domaine Taupenot Merme
Côtes de Nuits
— 219,90 € —
Domaine de L'A 2015
Domaine de L'A
Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux
— 42 € —
Free delivery from 150 €
Pitou will get back to you soon.